zondag 23 januari 2011

Zondag 23-01-2011

Ooh saturday I went for a shop till I drop day @ Luik, Primark!! :D
I had loads of fun! Eventhough I didn't buy a lot, which is even better actually ^^, for my moneys!

But! Look here!





Is it not the cutest hat you've seen? I scored it in Claire's accessoires, for.. you would never guess.. 1 euro! I was thrilled ^^,!

And I am more proud to announce that my first order has come in! :D
A girl wanted a monkeysock, she said with stripes and dots, so here is the result, she is really happy with it, so tomorrow I am posting it :). I made a card to go along with it.
On the inside it says "for your purchase".
 I thought bout putting in some banana sweets, but then thought that it would not be a good idea with the sugar.. But as I love getting packets, I want to surprise my buyers.. Do ye have any ideas?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten