maandag 17 januari 2011

Maandag 17-01-2011

How I love being able to 'chat' to 'myself'. Prefer this to a journal!
My weekend was busy!! I went and visited my cousin, loved it! They all wanted their own monkey, so I am monkeyless.. besides my beloved Julius** :D.
So here they are all in a row :).

And here is the gorgeous Jade, she adored them, she wanted to keep the two to herself, and her sister wasn't having any of it! Was nice to see them kibble bout wanting their own monkey! :)

And we went and had dinner with my boyfriend's mom, we're wanting to buy a house from her. What a huge leap forward in our relationship!
We've been together for over 4,5years, and have been living together since we've been together for only three months. So we're sure, this thing will work ;).
But boo has only been working for four months now, if he could he would actually still be studyin :p. So yeah now we're ready to buy a housie, not quite yet, but mentally we are! Is the main thing.. no? NO! Cause this is a money world :(. But am sure excited :D.
Will update soon :).

1 opmerking:

  1. Hi Marshie, leuk dat je meedoet met de giveaway, ik heb de drie Marshie briefjes in de grote hoed gedaan, fingers crossed! xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen